1. Your project must relate to FHS and be instructional in some way. Check with them first to see what THEY would like you to do. Provide as much detail as possible.
Anyone should be able to read this proposal and have a very good understanding of what it will and will not cover. I expect enough detail that a non-techie could read the proposal and be able to accurately restate the details. ("Your grandma should be able to explain it to me.") Do not create a web site that will need to be updated weekly. (I.e. assignments.) I suggest creating an on-line study guide for part of the class. Your project should include at least 4 screens.
2. One task that will help in the development is to provide print screens from current professional sites that include components of what you would like to complete. Please keep it SIMPLE (i.e. something you know how to do.)
3. Have another student review the proposal and initial. (If you initial work that has mistakes, YOU may loose points.)
4. Have the instructor (me) review the memo and initial.
5. Then have the sponsor (must be FHS Faculty or staff*) review the proposal and sign.
* Some exceptions may apply.